Digital Products Associate-1700031
Under the direction of the Manager, this position is responsible for leading and driving new programs and initiatives to increase the adoption and engagement of digital products at Bank of Hawaii by determining and analyzing the efficacy of the digital migration programs and initiatives, as well as presenting dashboards and results, to management in support of corporate-wide strategic imperatives. In addition, the position participates on development or design related projects as needed. If applicable or appropriate, assists in business unit’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to Fair Banking, Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act. In addition, this position is responsible for demonstrating the Excellence in Sales/Service (ESS) philosophy by participating in and practicing ESS disciplines and behaviors.
Program and Initiative Management:
- Develops internal and external campaigns, programs and initiatives to meet both division, corporate, and branch migration goals.
- Coordinates with the Marketing division as the Digital Channels division liaison to ensure calendars are synced and marketing strategies properly planned.
- Assists product managers in developing the go-to-market strategy and 30-60-90 day product review.
- Leads enterprise-wide campaigns to improve employee awareness, adoption, and engagement.
- Manages the legal and compliance approval process for marketing related changes.
Digital Migration Lead:
- Manages and orchestrates the branch migration and bank-wide digitization efforts to meet quantitative objectives.
- Continuously develops, tracks and reports on digital migration efforts through dashboards and formal presentations.
- Leads digital migration efforts from conception to implementation.
- Develops and presents data-driven projections and goals.
- Analyzes data to create targeted, efficient campaigns, initiatives or campaigns internally and externally.
- Organizes and evaluates all marketing efforts to determine efficacy.
- Presents meaningful conclusions to all stakeholders and highlights lessons learned for improvement.
- Oversees competitive analysis database
Internal and External Content Creation:
- Works with managers across the division to create presentations for internal and external discussions.
- Provides project support and assists in operations and client service support.
- Participates in special projects and initiatives.
- Provides research assistance for various projects required by management.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with major in economics, business, marketing, other business related field, mathematics, psychology or other quantitative field or one requiring study in statistical analysis, or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 1 years of work experience in banking (with front line customer contact), product marketing or other financial industry position (with front line customer contract), of increasing responsibility focused on sales and customer experience, or related work.
Should include experience with user acquisition, engagement and/or retention.
Familiarity with banking industry and banking products or financial service industry and products required.
Work with analytics/data metrics or marketing programs a plus.
Experience on project management teams preferred.
Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with personal computers in a networked environment and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar software.
Knowledge of or ability to use Bank software.
Other Job Qualifications:
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Demonstrated analytical skills/abilities to resourcefully solve problems and set priorities in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Must have a positive and professional sales demeanor.
Should have the aptitude to drive multiple projects simultaneously and be an agent for change.
Able to work both independently and in a team environment, with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
Strict attention to detail, and good planning and organizational skills.
Must be able to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected classification including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Bank of Hawaii takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment legally recognized individuals including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Function Banking Sales/Services
Primary Location Hawaii-Oahu
Job Posting Feb 24, 2017, 4:42:08 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing