Home Health Leadership
BAYADA Home Health
- Sales / Business Development
BAYADA Home Health has an immediate need for a Director of Operations and an RN Nurse Manager for our Hilo Visits Home Health office.
Director of Operations
As a Director, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and prior managerial experience while learning all aspects of running a BAYADA office. You will be challenged to learn the business from the ground up and build a career in home health care. You will have management responsibility for all operations of the office, including business development, recruiting initiatives and clinical care.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will market and grow personal care home care business in the Hilo, Hawaii territory. The successful candidate will possess experience in client development, recruiting and team building. Strong business acumen, a commitment to integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit are a must! Previous management experience in home care or health care is a plus.
As an RN Nurse Manager, you will lead the field staff in providing superior quality client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. RN Nurse Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity for continued leadership growth as you develop your career with BAYADA.
Director of Operations
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- RN Preferred
- 3-5 years proven, progressive leadership experience
- Prior home care or health care experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Relationship building skills
- Current RN license in good standing
- Prior supervisory experience
- Minimum of two (2) years community health nursing experience
- Prior clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
- Comprehensive knowledge of OASIS and the Medicare Conditions of Participation for Home Health.
- Strong clinical assessment and case management skills
- Demonstrated success working independently while taking on increased responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with electronic medical record documentation and reporting systems
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Home Health Aide Jobs
- View more Business Jobs
- View more Healthcare Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Professional Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
- View more BAYADA Home Health Jobs