Market Manager - Branch & Community Banking (Various Locations)-1700266
Location: Hawaiian Islands
An entirely new idea in banking that takes vision, positive energy, enthusiasm and an unyielding desire to bring people and opportunities together has come to Bank of Hawaii. Enter the new Market Manager, who brings together business savvy, understanding of our communities and the belief that our customers are our top priority.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for Market Managers who are driven by purpose and passion, and are true advocates for improving the customer experience. They are beacons of business and civic leadership while driving business success.
Welcome to being bold. Welcome to being original. Welcome to being a Bank of Hawaii Market Manager. Come work where extraordinary happens.
If you aspire to:
• Execute a market strategy that you design
• Drive and increase Bank of Hawaii loyalty by building and growing customer relationships
• Provide exceptional and tailored customer experiences and services
• Unleash in-depth understanding of a local market, community, and culture
• Empower and motivate highly talented teams to achieve their maximum potential
• Manage several branches and appropriately allocate talent
• Exceed expectations consistently
If you bring:
• Cultural fit that embodies Bank of Hawaii’s core values
• Passion to serve our customers, support communities and make a difference in people’s lives
• Highest level of ethical standards and willingness to learn while teaching others
• People Skills that demonstrate sincere and warm Aloha spirit
• Excellent organizational skills and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to work flexible hours that requires travel by air and personal car
• Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
Job Function Bank Operations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected classification including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Bank of Hawaii takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment legally recognized individuals including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Primary Location Hawaii-Oahu
Job Posting Apr 10, 2017, 10:20:57 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing