UCERA dba University Health Partners of Hawaii
Performs administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of the Clinical Operations Manager and the physicians. Administrative duties may include reception duties, scheduling appointments and other clerical tasks as assigned. In a faculty practice setting, Medical Assistants are instrumental in providing continuity of care to the patients and expected to be the patient liaison in making sure patients’ requests are addressed in a timely manner. Will maintain daily operations when Faculty Practice Manager is not available. This position is expected to become an EPIC EMR super user in the office through prior advanced training.
- This position is located at Pu'uhonu Professional Building, #202 and is available 4/1/2017.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am. to 5:00pm. Hours may be flexed to accommodate clinic schedules and duties may require extended hours and some Saturdays.
- A competitive benefits package is offered. Salary commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include 8 paid holidays per year, 100% employee coverage for health and dental, flexible spending plan, pension plan with 3% dollar-for-dollar Company matching contributions, generous PTO, and 100% company paid group Life/AD&D/LTD insurance and employee assistance program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- Certified Medical Assistant
- CPR Certified
- One year medical assisting experience, or
- Six months or more medical assisting/office experience in OBGYN and Women’s Health
- Three years medical assisting/office experience in OBGYN and Women’s Health
- Experience working with EPIC EMR
Qualified applicants are required to email a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, employment application and verification consent form located at uhphawaii.org to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 808-536-7316.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Medical Assistant Jobs
- View more Healthcare Jobs
- View more UCERA dba University Health Partners of Hawaii Jobs