Under the direction of the Supervisor/Assistant Supervisor, this position is responsible for processing incoming customer deposit bags received via Armored Car, ensuring accuracy and providing quality service. Must adhere to department standard safety requirements. Assists in business unit’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act. In addition, this position is responsible for demonstrating the Excellence in Sales/Service (ESS) philosophy by participating in and practicing ESS disciplines and behaviors. In addition, this position is responsible for demonstrating the Excellence in Sales/Service (ESS) philosophy by participating in and practicing ESS disciplines and behaviors.
- Receives/verifies/balances deposits received via armored car from customers and branches in accordance to established processing and security procedures.
- Steel toe shoes required and ear protection required.
- Responsible for balancing a cash truck and adhering to cash handling guidelines.
- Provides team support, assists department in meeting daily deadlines.
- May provide assistance in various areas within departments.
- Displays ability to communicate with internal/external customers and staff in a professional manner.
- Cross sells banks product and services.
- High school diploma, G. E. D. or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Ability to independently operate required equipment after initial training period.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time, work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Steel toe shoes and ear protection required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Bank of Hawaii takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.